Monday, December 31, 2012

Mommy fashion

I love getting dressed up and looking nice like every woman, but as a mom I don't always get that luxury. My best friends are skinny jeans and tights, because I can dress them up or down. Here is my outfit I wore today to go grocery shopping with my son, and my husband. I am able to bend down and pick my son up, and also run around the house with him and not worry about messing up my outfit, or being restricted. Also this isn't an expensive outfit so I don't mind getting foot marks from Taj's shoes on my pants when I pick him up :)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
What I am wearing:
Tights from target $8.99
Shirt from Ross $5.99
Crop jacket is too old to remember
Boots from Waltz $30.99
Michael Kors purse gift from hubby


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself. Thales

No comments:

Post a Comment