Working from home is not what I expected it to be. Honestly I thought it would be easier, but I never expected it to be as rewarding. Not only am I adding an income to my household but I get to be here with my son on days like today where he has learned to say "no" and "up". (Yes let the good times roll with the NO word) I know my son won't feel the effects of me being home with him now, but I know when he gets older he will. My mom advised me to stay with him as long as I can. When I was younger I remember my mom was constantly working. My sister and I would wake up in the morning and she would be already on her commute to work. Then we would return home after school and she would still be at work. I am proud to say I have a strong independent mother, but I know she wishes she was more present for my sister and I. Even though I have picked a different path than she did, my mom still tells me she is proud of me! Being almost 27 years old, hearing that still makes me shed a tear!
It feels good to be recognized for my hard work from family, friends a colleagues. At the last herbalife success training I had the chance to be pulled up on stage in front of 60 or so people! Some times being your own boss other people who don't understand, and that makes you feel alone in the hustle. With that being said, I am determined to add people to my team that live near me! #againstallodds Which is the name of the team I am apart of, and our motto!
My progress to date. What will 2013 bring?
"If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your ego and the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time. It's very important to be aware of them every time they come up." - Deepak Chopra
No comments:
Post a Comment