I am so excited for my blog! Here is what I will be posting daily, so visit me when the topic that you are interested in has been posted. Or come every day :) I'd love that!
Mondays: milspouse/mommy Mondays
-Military wife advice, and topics. Or i will share some mommy tips and topics
Tuesdays: Tip Tuesdays
-Tips to help you stay dedicated to your healthy lifestyle, and not quit
Wednesday: warrior spot light Wednesdays
-I will interview people who have been successful in their weight loss journeys. They will Share what has helped them stay motivated, and their own tips to help you as well.
Thursdays: Eat Clean Thursdays
-Recipes that taste great, but also are good for you! Add a new recipe a week, to keep your taste buds interested in your eating clean journey.
Fridays: Fit Fridays
-Here I will post work outs. When I started on my weight loss journey I had no idea what to do for work outs. I am not a personal trainer, but I will share what works for me.
I will be starting tomorrow with a tasty recipe so look out for it!
Love you guys!
Words of inspiration: "
“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.”
A. A. Milne
No comments:
Post a Comment