Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tip Tuesdays: planning

When I started my healthy lifestyle in March 2012, I immediately made a plan/schedule. I was so excited that I dove right in however, at that time I didn't realize, until a few weeks in, how important making a schedule was to my weight loss journey! Planning helped me stay accountable and mindful of my daily goals I set for myself. Planning became fun for me! Here is a video on how you can start planning and making a schedule for yourself. Start little, and implement this into your healthy journey this week! Tag me in a photo of your schedule on Instagram! @superhatlady



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Set your goals as detailed as possible. Here is an example of my work out goals. Nothing pretty, but it gets the job done and it is to the point! I even set a goal for how many calories I want to burn from working out on that.

"It pays to plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah..." http://thinkexist.com/quotation/it_pays_to_plan_ahead-it_wasn-t_raining_when_noah/14987.html

No comments:

Post a Comment