What was your motivation to start your weight loss journey?
When I started I was taking more medication than my grandma, and it really hit me when my grandma was in the hospital. I started for her, and use her as inspiration.
What has been the most challanging aspect of your journey?
Finding what works for me, because I have plateaued 2-3 times since July 2011. Also what is hard is balancing my work outs and my food within my busy schedule having two jobs and going to school.
What has been the most fun aspect of your journey?
Challenging myself! Like before I wasn't a runner, now I can run constant for 20 minutes!
What is your favorite work out?
SQATS!! I love squats. I like to squat 25 times, with the 40 pound bar.
Do you have any tips for people wanting to start their own healthy journey?
Meal plan!! Plan your meals 3-4 days at a time,NAND freeze half because it keeps them fresh. Also in even plan out my herbalife shakes and teas so that I can have them quick, and when I am working.
Last like what do you think herbalife provides you that you needed to keep your weight loss/healthy journey going?
It is great to detoxify my body naturally without a lot of calories!
Follow Lekeisha on Instagram: FATSLIMCHICK
Thanks lady. this means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome results. Waw. Love my Herbalife.
ReplyDelete