Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Army Wife's Prayer
before I go to bed I lay my son in his craddle, say my prayers over him, and most nights toss and turn while thoughts of my husband fill my head. He's been in Afganistan for 7 months, and the closer we get to him coming home the harder it is for me. Strange isn't it? His homecoming is so close I can taste it! I can't wait to see him wth our son again, to wake up on a Saturday morning and have breakfast in bed that I prepared (His favorite, scrabbled eggs with cheese, potatoes with bell peppers, and bacon and a glass of milk) I can't wait for him to get home after PT smelling all "manly" and want nothing more than to sit on the toliet with the Ipad lol... sorry babe! so tonght I am dreaming of cooking breakfast, on a Saturday morning, with ESPN playinng in the backround. Tonight I am thinking and praying for my husband's well being and high spiris.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment