Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birthday!! 4/6

my birthday was awesome! I told myself I was going to cheat today because I earned it! But as the day went on I still made smart choices! (plus a little birthday cake) Starting Herbalife has really changed how I view eating, healthy food is tasty and filling to me now! Before I thought I'd have to sacrifice good meals to eat healthy, SO NOT THE CASE!! I woke up at 7 am, and did my cardio and abs! My cardio was an insanityy DVD! Awesome work out for days I don't have time to go running or do the bowflex, and for a day I thought I'd need the extra calories burned! I had a jult of energy because my son let me sleep in. He usually wakes up at 6am, and doesn't go back to sleep until 10am. But today he woke up, ate and went right back to sleep! Then 30 minutes later my husband called to wish me happy birthday! I love hearing his voice, even though things must suck over there he always musters up the energy to sound super excited to talk to me:) After my work out I went to lunch with my son and twin sister. Then to the mall to buy her some running shoes, she will be starting her nutrition plan soon too! I hen took my son to get his shotsand ended the nighht having dinner with my grandparents and in-las. My birthday was full of love and I feel very blessed to have reached 26 years old! With my new lifestyle I am ready for 26 more, and then some!

Lunch at Mimi's
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

words of inspiration: The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment