This is everything I ate today, plus about 80oz of water! The object is to keep my metabolism working with healthy foods! I eat or have a shake every three hours or so a day! It's a challenge though let me tell you! Keeping up with cleaning, my son (Taj) and fitting in work outs makes my meals a bit of a balancing act! The trick is to prepare ahead, or while Taj is napping or playing! Recipes are below!
Chicken in pita bread (pic #2 from top) season chicken with your favorite spices. I used masqette BBQ seasoning from McCormic. Bake the chicken breast for 45 minutes, or until cooked! Cut into slices. Put into a whole wheat pita bread along with tomato, lettuce and 1/4 of an avacado!
Tilapia (last pic on bottom)Take frozen tilapia thaw it out, and season it with lemon pepper and garlic pepper. Cook in a pan with olive oil, this should only take a few minutes per side. Then finish it off with some lemon juice on top when it's done!! Sooo good!! This is my favorite meal so far during my get healthy transition. The tilapia, along with the broccoli is an amazing flavor!!
My workout today consists of a YouTube video for legs and thighs and because I don't have anyone to watch my son before the sun set I subsituted my run for 30 minutes on the bowflex! YouTube is an amazing source for all your get healthy needs guys! They have everything from workouts, heathy food recipes, to great stretch videos! All ya have to do is search for what you're looking for!! Add weights for added resistance
No comments:
Post a Comment