Below are pictures of where I started three weeks ago! I was at my all time HIGH in weight and disatisfaction in my physical appearance! I weighed more then, than after having my son 6 months pior! With my husband deployed in Afghanistan, I let myself go, so to speak! I let food comfort me, like he usually did! Naturally, I focused all my attention I used to focus on my needs, into my son. But I realized this had to end, and that I could be a good mom, and take care of myself too! I needed something to jumpstart my plans, especially with my husband ccoming home soon! I also needed to be more accountable for my health! As a mom and wife who does it all, I needed to be at 100% for my husband and son! Herbalife was that something! I had means to loose the weight and geet fit, and I haad a health coach to hold me accountable for loosing the weight! It was exactly what I was looking for, and so desperately needed!
It's painful to look at this picture, but I know I won't have to see this body anymore! I will post my 30 day progression pic when I hit my 30 days in 15 days! As that day approaches, I will post my work outs, meals, and anything else going on in my crazy life ;0)
Today's words of inspirations: IT'S NEVER TOO LATE, TO GET HEALTHY, AND WORK TOWARDS THE BODY OF YOUR DREAMS
No comments:
Post a Comment