Tuesday, April 10, 2012

walk it out!

Hey guys!!! I hope eveyone is doing well. So, I've been tellig people how much walkig has helped me drop the weight I've needed to! no one believed me untl I gave them proof! Until I posted my progression pictures today! I am half way to my 30 ilb weight loss journey!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I enjoy walking, because I can sort of space out and organize my thoughts. As a stay at home mom my day seems to fly by, but while I am walking and my son is in the stroller, I am time.... it is at my pace! I love it!

mayo clini websit says walking has a ton of benifits such as:
Lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol)
Raise high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol)
Lower your blood pressure
Reduce your risk of or manage type 2 diabetes
Manage your weight
Improve your mood
Stay strong and fit




Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

sounds good to me!! I walk about 2 to 3 times week! My other cardio consists of once a week I do an insanity dvd work out, and then I also use the bowflex machine! So try it with me! Grab you kid(s), a friend, or just your ipod, and get out there and WALK IT OUT, and walk it off!

Daily Words of inspiration: Energy and persistence conquer all things.
Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment