Saturday, April 14, 2012

as long as it gets DONE

Lately I have been more busy than usual. My mom had surgery on her hand so she's home from work for a few weeks, so I am helping her a bit around her house. My son has become super active the past week! Makes me aa prroud momma, but I do have to keep a close eye on him as he tends to pull himself up to stan on things, but then falls sometimess, and screams bloody murder even if he only bumps hhis butt. Which we all know is mostly diaper! He's such a mommy's bo, but I love it! Also, coaching takes a lot of time! I've been asked a few times if I do this for the money, and that's a definate NO! I have been coaching for four days now, and I have literally been on fb talking to people, on the phone with possible clients, or doing something to bettr myself as a coach for most of the day! I do it because I love it! I do it because I want people to see results like I have! FINALLY!

Because of the more that usual hectic schedule, I have been forced to work out at night while my mom and son are sleep! My philosophy is; as long as it gets done! Don't let fatigue get in the way, because the feeling I have after I finish my work out over comes that! I know it will for you as well.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Daily words of inspiration: Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment