Sunday, April 8, 2012

garage sale

This weekend my grandma, my sister and I had a garage sale! It was pretty successful too! I had a ton of clothes and shoes to sell, because I can't take everything to El Paso. I didnt want the garage sale to keep me from being active, so I had to get creative. During the times it was slow on Satuday I did sit ups in the grass, and Sunday I did arm and shoulder work outs with free weights. :) I got my cardio from puttiing up signs, I ran to post them, and dancing to music all day while it was slow! :) Those were amazing work out! That plus it being sunny helped me break a sweat!! It was abut 75 degrees here! Perfect weather!! Before I started on my nutrition plan I always said "I don't have time to work out" and now I make time. Now I am a firm believer in the fact that you can get your work out in almost anywhere! Get creative, bring free weghts with you, do your ab work out where ever, etc. Working out outside helped time pass and I it was fun!! Try it!!


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Today's words of inspiration: "Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow." Doug Firebaugh

Here is the arm work oput I did.




and the shoulder work out I did. These two together make an amazing work out!!! You WILL FEEL THE BURN

No comments:

Post a Comment