Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What I am doing to loose the weight

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lets start at the basics! Herbalife is my nutrition plan! The plan I am on consists of two shakes a day, with suppliments, and an herbal tea! This plan has helped put into prospective that food is body FUEL! Also to ensure that my body's metabolism runs effectely I have to feed it healthy well rounded meals, feed it through out the day, and during meals, stop eating when I am satified. (not stuffed) I consume something every three hours. Here is how my days go:

Wake up 8am: Shake and tea
11am: lean protien, carb, healthy fat, and veggies (or fruit)
2pm: Shake and Tea
5pm: Lean protien, and veggiess
8pm: Lean protien, veggies (or fruit)

now for my work outs. I focus on one part of my body a day more than another. Here is my schedule:
Monday: arms, shoulders, back
Tuesday: abs
Wednesday: legs, thighs
Thusday; arms again
Friday: Abs
I also do 30 mins or more or cardio a day as well.
NOW, every week doesn't go perfectly! Depending on life, I might have to adjust my work out schedule, but what's important is that it gets done, and I alternate the body parts I focus on.

The shakes are well balanced meals with 20 essential vitamines and nutrients that help aid me to get the lean and healthy body I am striving for! So far I have had a weight loss of 12 pounds ;0) my goal is a total of 30

Now that we have he basics down, tomorrow I will share wth you my work out, meals, and more :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment