Thursday, April 12, 2012

recipe!!!

so here's another recipe! I've been so busy the last few days with calling people to tell them about herbalife, taking care of my son, remembering to eat, excercise, (YIKES), that I complely forgot to do my blog!! hence why I am finally posting! This is proof we can do it all people! it's all about managing our time and put our priorities first!! any~whooo

Chicken fajita!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
So I baked the chicken breast on 350 for 20 minutes and then browned them in olive oil for a few minutes. Cut them up into fajita pieces then returned them into the pot along with onions and bell peppers. I seasoned the meat with low sodium fajita seasoning I found at Savemart (GET THAT ONE IF YOU FIND IT) put meat mix into a whole wheat wrap along with a few cubes of avocado that I mixed with tomatos and lemon juice!! yummy! try it and tell me what yall think!! This was my post work out "snack".. for spice I added hott salsa :)

Daily Words of wisdom: Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.
Swedish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment