Today I officially became a health coach! yay!!! I am determined to help people achieve their health and fitness goals, like my coach has helped me. I was asked if herbalife really worked, and I can simply say "HECK YEA!!" I not only use it myself, but I invested into the company to become apart of it. I believe it can and will work for others! So far I have been using today to research the company HERBALIFE more in depth, and also making goals for my business. I am more than excited! My coach's coach shared a video with me that I want to share with you all! (she's the one in the video) Her story is so relatable. I too have tried more than a few times to drop my extra weight and nothing helped. Everything from diet pills, to herbal cleanses, to hitting the gym for hours. Nothing worked, until now! So watch the video, get inspired! And go towards your fitness goals today! It really is as simple as emailing me, and we will take it step by step together! Let me help you to fall in love with your reflection in the mirror! Herbalife style of course
Herbalifetiffany@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment